วันอังคารที่ 13 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Forex Robots - Best Five Automated Currency Trading Software Programs by Peter Charles

"Forex Robots" seem to be all the rage on the Internet these days. Just Google it and see how many results you get. I got about 5 million for the broad search and over 200,000 for the exact phrase query. That tells you the huge amount of interest in these things are today.
If you don't know already, a Forex Robot is a software program that is alleged to automatically make successful trades for you in the foreign currency exchange. You buy the program, set it up on your home computer, hit the GO button and watch the money roll in. Or so they say.
Personally I do not know much about currency trading, but I learned a little when I was doing some research on them. I wanted to know what all the fuss was about so I started compiling and condensing the plethora of Forex Robot "reviews" on the web. In doing so, I sort of learned the basics of that market while trying to figure out what these robots do, how they do it, and if the claims of hands-free trading were true. I was skeptical, because I abide by the adage of "you don't get something for nothing."
I began by sussing out the current most popular robot program, FAP Turbo. I read loads of on-line reviews and testimonials, in addition to the product's hyper flashy website. Interestingly, the more I read, the more drawn in to this automated trading concept I got. I even began to think I should purchase this FAP Turbo thing and give it a try. It wouldn't have been a huge outlay of money being that its price is about $150. And I could get a full refund up until 60 days if I wanted. But before I impulsively jumped at this idea, I pulled back and thought it prudent to check out some of the other robots. This is when I was able to (very subjectively) make a list of the top five programs. Without going in to great detail here, this is what I came up with:
FAP Turbo Forex Ambush 2.0 Forex Funnel Forex Mega-Droid Forex AutoPilot I hope this helps with your research and decision making.
I ended up publishing a website, http://www.tlwoforexrobots.info with "reviews of the reviews" of these five. It's on this site that I explain how each one is claimed to work. So if you are at all interested in Forex Robots, I invite you to visit that website. You will get a simplified picture of what I think are the top five automated currency trading systems. If you were to do your own research on the web (and I still think you should do some), you could easily get bogged down with the millions of results.
Peter D. Charles takes issue with the countless product "reviews" on the web, and in this case those of Forex Robots. All of the pertinent information is condensed and cooked down to a simplified form, and published on his website, http://www.tlwoforexrobots.info This is just one product looked at of more to come. You can contact the author at peter@thelastwordon.info.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น